Message From Directors
Welcome to OnStage Dance Competition! We are very excited to be entering our 7th Season! 2015 was another amazing season of awesome talent, great sportsmanship, positive energy and inspiration. We are looking forward to making 2016 even more memorable!
We know first-hand what a meaningful impact the dance competition experience can have on dance students. As the directors of OnStage Productions Dance Competition, we have taken our combined experience as dance students, competitive dancers, dance teachers, choreographers, studio directors & adjudicators to develop a competition focused on dance education that would inspire and encourage dancers.
We are very passionate about Dance Education and know that the competition experience can be a great tool in a dancer's education. The expectation would be that with each competition comes growth and improvement. We view being the directors of a dance competition as an opportunity to make an impact on a dancer's growth, both in their art form and in their life skills. Our hope is that when dancers and their teachers leave our competition they have been inspired to forge ahead and set new goals, in order to be the best they can be, in whatever they choose to do!
We look forward to seeing you in 2016!
- Fun Award Ceremonies Featuring the "OnStage" Dance Party with Dance Gear Giveaways
- Teacher Hospitality Lounge with Catered Meals and Refreshments
- DRC Video Judge
- Awarding 1st, 2nd & 3rd Placements in All Categories
- Cash Scholarships for Overall Awards for Top 3 Marks, in All Age Divisions & Levels
- Title Winner at Each Event for Competitive Level 2: Mini, Junior, Inter. & Senior Solos
- Recognizing the Top 10 Competitive Level 2 Highest Mark Solo Entries in All Age Divisions
- Top Mark of the Competition Awarded in: Novice, Competitive Level 1 & Competitive Level 2
- Proven On Time Event Scheduling ~ Entries Limited to Ensure an Enjoyable, Positive Experience for All!
- 3 Day Guarantee: Friday to Sunday Events in Professional Theatre Venues